Frequently Asked Questions:
These are some of the most commonly asked questions we get. If you don’t see your question here please feel free to call or e-mail with your question.
- What should I look for in a videographer? It’s important to find a good fit. Take the time to talk with those your interested in, and if possible meet with them to see if you’re a good match.
- Are there different styles of wedding video? Yes, while there are quite a few styles the two most common are the documentary and the cinematic.
- What is HD? HD stands for high definition. It is the standard acquisition format of our industry.
- How do you handle lighting? Todays professional cameras have great low light capabilities. When additional lighting is necessary, we use it very discreetly.
- Are you obtrusive? While not completely invisible, the compliment we most often hear is, “I didn’t even know you were there”
- Do you stage your shots? Our approach is to capture the events of the day authentically, as they really happen. We do not stage or re-create shots for the cameras.
- Why do I need multiple cameras to capture my wedding? You don’t. For many people a single camera coverage is the perfect fit. For others the look provided by the additional camera(s) is preferred. The difference between single and multi camera coverage is a single camera offers only one perspective, while multiple cameras provide multiple perspectives to simultaneous events.
- Can I pick the music to use in my edited video? Absolutely. Some of our couples like to pick the music , while others leave it up to us. Prior to the wedding we’ll go over all the plans and arrangements as they pertain to your video.